Thursday, December 20, 2007

 

Christmas, don't be late!

This is shaping up to be the best Christmas ever! I believe that the excitement Joelle is feeling has spilled over. She was so excited at Luby's on Wednesday. Later that night I put together a cute toy for Lil' Lisie Bear. I had to play with it for a bit. I think she will really like it. Putting together the toy reminded me of the last thing I put together on Christmas Eve. It was a bike for Petie when she was 11 or 12. It was from Santa. I guess that was the end of Santa for my children. Sharon got lucky. She bought Playskool toys. So far, she tells me that Playskool products are not involved in the massive toy recalls.

I am so glad I got to go to Joelle's school today for her Christmas Pageant. Those children put on an incredible show. You could just feel the excitement in the room from Joelle and her classmates. She was a beautiful angel.

I also think that the excitement is getting to see my new grandson. I feel like the kid in the Disney commercial, "I'm too excited to sleep". Arnold, of Arnold and the chipmunks, said it best, "Christmas, don't be late!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?